Thursday, December 22, 2016

December Inspirations by Marilyn

Hi everyone! Marilyn here with you today to share my last video and projects for Blue Fern Studios.
This last year and a half in the design team was an amazing experience. 
Thanks Valerie and Leslie for giving me the wonderful opportunity to work with products that I love.

I made two layouts and a video tutorial using the Christmas Vintage collections.
I worked with the "Let it snow" paper here that I gave textures with different Blue Fern' stamps and embossing powder.  You will see the creative process in the video tutorial. 

I framed the photo with the Frosty Flake chipboard that I embossed with Icicle embossing powder.

I also embossed the "Its a holly Jolly Christmas chipboard piece.

Christmas Blooms and Soft Blossoms flowers...



Here's the Video Tutorial I hope you find some inspirations...enjoy it!!!
/>


"ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU"

I mixed both collection on this layout.  I love the Holiday Treats Paper side b, and I combined with the Christmas Vintage - Magical paper.  I cut out some images from both collection and a card.

I painted the Stars and Berries chipboard frame with gesso and next with distress ink.

I added the big white flowers from the Christmas Blooms package.

I hope you find some inspirations in my work and because I don't like the "goodbyes" I tell you until next time!!!! xx

Marilyn Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment