Monday, August 29, 2016

August projects by Marilyn

Hello everyone!  Marilyn here with you today sharing three projects and a video tutorial using the beautiful new collection...Seaside Cottage.

My first project is a mixed media layout and I chose the Mermaid paper, the Seaside Lilies, Seasides Roses, the Seaside Mermaid and Perfect day chipboard. 

I embossed the Perfect day chipboard with the Petal and Heavenly embossing powders by Blue Fern Studios.

 The new Seaside Mermaid  chipboard .

I added textures with cheesecloth that I painted in blue color. These pretty flowers are the Seaside Lilies and Roses.

Blue Fern Studio products:

Seaside Cottage- Mermaid, Calling Cards papers
Flowers- Seasides Lilies, Seasides Roses
chipboard- Seaside Mermaid, Perfect day
embossing powder- Petal, Heavenly


Here' s the video tutorial...I hope you find inspiration! 
<


"Shabby Chic Cards"
I created two cards with the Seaside Cottage collection

"YOU ARE NICE" CARD
The base paper is the "Relics" and I also used the Calling Card paper from the Seaside collection. I painted the Doodle flowers chipboard  in pink color. 


I selected the Seaside Roses and Lilies .
"LOVE YOU MORE" CARD
I used the top of the Relic paper to create this card with the Spring Trinkets that I cut in pieces to play with it around the flowers. 


Blue Fern Studios products:
Seaside Cottage- Relics, Calling Cards papers
chipboard- Doodle flowers, Spring Trinkets
flowers- attic charm daisies, Seaside Roses, Seaside Lilies

Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!
Marilyn Rivera

1 comment: