Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April projects by Karolina

Hi everyone! It's time for my next projects for the Blue Fern Studios blog! Today I will show you 3 ( 4 exactly) totally different projects. Hope you will like them and you will feel inspired! :)

Memories

So let's start! My first project is a canvas. 


I used papers from Autumn Anthology and Deja Vu collection and few chipboard pieces. First I cut papers into small pieces and I created a texture on the background, then I built a 3D composition with these same papers, photos and chipboards. Finally I added some flowers and embellishments and media of course. I used pastels and watercolors.


I covered chipboards with using two different colors of embossing powders - lilac and breeze and a chalk finish acrylic paint (background pieces).



I added also some stamps with using black ink to make some contrasting accents.



Blue Fern Studios Products Used:

Papers: Autumn Anthology collection - Le Ballon, Mercantile, Deja Vu Collection - Lustre

Chipboard: Leafy Page Accents, Memory Frames

Embossing Powders: Lilac, Breeze

Stamps: Forever, Essential Textures


Inspiration

My second project is a layout with cute photo of me and my grandpa. I used papers from a Timeless collection. I really love a vintage look of these papers. 


I built a composition based on 2 circles using papers, embellishments and flowers. I also used 2 chipboards - Inspiration and a frame. 



I used a acrylic nk and black gesso to add some color to my chipboard pieces. 




Blue Fern Studios Products Used:

Papers: Timeless collection: Calling Cards, Couture, Freedom

Chipboard: Petite Boutique Frames, Contemplation

Stamps: Forever, Essential Textures

Cards

And finally last but not least I will show you my two cards which I created with very romantic Blush collection. If you love make cards you can successfully use smaller pieces but also a background chipboards. Of course you must cut them :)



On the first card I used very cute little balloon from the set "Love is in the air" and "Bits of honey". 





On the second card I used a beautiful openwork tag. I used chalk ink to make it blue.



Blue Fern Studios Products Used:

Papers: Blush collection: Celebration, Key to my heart

Chipboard: Love is in the air, Bits Of honey, Stencil tag 1

And that's all! See you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment