Monday, May 11, 2015

Cover, layout+tutorial from Elena Morgun

Hello, friends, it's Elena Morgun here today

I recently have received the Déjà Vu Collection. It's just wonderful!
I am fond of purple color and I fell in love with this collection at the first sight. New stamps are gorgeous, too! There are background stamps... and also the stamps with the large elements, which I like stamping on the cellum and then use them as separate die cuts.
And todayI'll be inspiring you with the layout and step-by-step video tutorial, and the soft cover for the album on the rings.

"Sweet" layout

There's my Mom on the right on the photo. 
The chipboard I pained with spays and the accents are added with watercolors. The word Sweet I covered with Patina from Ranger. I like how convenient it is to work with these bottles, and also this paint adds some dimention to the project. You really should try it out with the chiboard!
Enjoy the video!

A few details:



Blue Fern Products Used:

Paper
  • Déjà Vu: Friperies
  • Déjà Vu: Tresors
  • Déjà Vu: Petites Cartes
Chipboard
  • Rings Panel
  • Postage Frames
  • Floral Spray
  • Arrow Words
    Stamp
    • Journey
    • Halftone

    The album cover "Love"

    This is created as the present for the wedding in summer. So it's very flowery and bright. There are rings inside to add the sheets to create the wedding book for the newly weds.
    A few details:
    Blue Fern Products Used:

    Chipboard
    • Rings Panel
    • Marrakesh Panel
    • Memory Frames

    Have a wonderful and inspiring week!
    Hugs,
    Elena Morgun

    2 comments: