Wednesday, October 22, 2014

'Memories' by Lisa Griffith

Hello Blue Fern Studios fans! 

I hope this post finds you all well....
I had so much fun creating this layout using some beautiful fall colors and 
pretty Blue Fern Studios chipboards and papers.

'Memories'


I started with the paper 'Timeless' from the Blue Fern Garden collection. I created the background by  masking with texture paste and then used watercolors to paint some browns, oranges and golds.


I used the title chipboard called 'Memories' and also added pieces of the 'Wild Flourish Bundle'.


My second project is a card I made for a friend.


Here I started with the paper 'Leslie's Dream' from the 'Ombre Dreams' collection as my base and glued some pieces of the chipboard 'Turkish Panel'. Then I added my flowers and did some painting on the background with yellow and pink watercolors.


My third project for this month was a layout using the October sketch 
designed by Michele Singh for the Blue Fern Studios October sketch challenge.


Here is the sketch for October...you still have time to enter! There is a wonderful prize pack 
of new chipboard to be won!



I hope you have enjoyed my projects this month....
Until next time...
Lisa xo





2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such stunning projects Lisa! I am totally loving them. thank you so much for sharing these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous projects! As always, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete