Friday, July 18, 2014

Round & Round Circular Designs- by Keren Tamir



Keren here and its my turn today on the Blue Fern Studios blog. I have an all around theme this month which is "Circles". I have used different circular designs this month to create each of my layouts. I hope they inspire you to create with circles and love them just as much as I do!!!

First up is:

"Good Vibes"

I used the Ombré Dreams- Leslie's Dream paper as a background for this layout.


I just love using circular designs on my layouts and I tried to incorporate different circle motifs in each of these layouts. I also used stencils and stamps to create different textured circles in the background.


I framed this cute photo of my daughter picking strawberries in the field with the treasured floral chipboard frame. I primed it with gesso and then colored it with markers.


Then I added circles from the Circle Group set which were coloured in yellow marker. finally I added the Good Vibes title on the side because she's truly just so happy here!!




<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Joy"



For this layout I used the Techno rings to frame the photo of my daughter painting and one of the words from the Ombré Dreams- Dream Cards paper.  First I primed them with gesso, Then I painted them with gelatos and added some stickles glitter. I also stamped them with a circular stitched stamp (which is the same stamp used on the background). Finally I created white lines on them with a white acrylic marker.


I used the Ombré Dreams- Joyce's dream and matched all the embellishments and inks to it.


my daughter had so much fun using the dropper to create splatters on the page. It gave me so much joy watching her and so I used the Joy title from the Good Vibes chipboard word set.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Natural"

I used the Ombré Dreams- Susan's Dream as the background for this layout and added some layers with the Dream Cards paper.


Finally I want to show you the layout I created for the July sketch challenge. I also happened to use a circular motif so I thought I'd share the design.


The small circle flourish chipboard frame was perfect to frame this natural looking photo of my daughter.


I also used the bohemian flowers, little birds and a frame trinket to to add to the natural look. Finally I added the natural title from the All Natural word set.



Thank you so much for visiting the Blue Fern Studios blog today. You can still enter the July sketch Challenge Here

Have a wonderful day!!

Keren

1 comment: