Monday, July 28, 2014

July's projects from Leila

Hi everyone

Leila's here again to show my 2 layouts for this month, in both I used Ombré Collection...

The first one is in pink, purple and black!


Some details:

Here I painted the title "The big day" with acrilic and spray ink and put some glitter. The "Berry Stems" i painted with distress ink and put liquid pearl in the dots.

The little camera I colored with black pen and put some colorless relief.

Again I colored the film strip with black pen.

BFS supplies:
- Charlotte's dream paper
- Wedding words
- Berry stems
- Picture perfect

My second layout is a "clean" page...


The little flowers I colored with spray ink and put in two corner of photo...in this case, less is more.



BFS supplies:
- Ginger's dream paper
- Bohemian flowers

So this it's for today. I hope you like it!

Tks for stopping by!

xoxo

Leila

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful designs and use of BFS chipboard. The colors are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts Leila, I really love the ribbon and your flowers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ownnnnnn you are the best and the best of it, you are my friend! lov u!

    ReplyDelete