Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Shadowbox and two layouts

Hi! Maja here today to share with you some projects I have made. It´s just a couple of days left to Valentines day so my first creation out is a little shadowbox with love... The chipboards are painted with gesso and acrylic paint.




BFS products used Gabrielle Butterfly and Memory Frames

Next out is a layout of me and my hubby using the new gorgeous "Blue Fern Garden" papers. Love the colours and patterns in theese papers. I cut the beaded sting in two halves and put some chalk on it, some glossy accent and glitter. I treated the Charmed Page Dangles in the same way.


BFS products used are Beaded Strings, Charmed Page Dangles and Tweet Friends.


Finally a layout with lots of fuzzy cutting and layers with emellisment and papers.  I treated the chippies with chalk and Glimmer Glam.





BFS products used are Circle links and Dare To Dream.

Thanks for stopping by and happy Valentines day to  all of you Blue Fern lovers =)

2 comments: