Friday, February 7, 2014

Blue Fern Garden with Camilla

I am so excited to show you my first layout and card using the brand new paper collection from Blue Fern Studios. And of course I have used some fabulous Blue Fern Studios chipboards as well.

For my layout I have used one of the papers as background. I have cut out a piece of another to use as layers behind the photos. The paper stripes are actually the pieces I have cut of from the papers I have used. The chipboards you see on the layout are also new. I have only painted them in white.


Here you see one of the Charmed Page Dangles.


And here you see one of the Beaded Strings.


This is the card I made using the papers. 


It is the Jeweled Page Baubles and one of the Eclectic Hearts. I have painted them with white gesso, then smeared on some blue, stamped with black ink and finished with some glossy accents.


Make sure to check back to see some more inspiration from the design team.

Camilla

5 comments: