Sunday, September 29, 2013

An Altered Spool and A Layout by Patter

I am excited to share two creations with you today showing off lots of fun Blue Fern Studios chipboard and the wonderful 7 Dots Studio products.

An Altered Spool
My parents are big antique shoppers/collectors. I love that they are able to pick up little pieces for me as they see them. This spool is one of the pieces they brought to me. I couldn't wait to alter it for my new studio. The 7 Dots Studio Domestic Goddess line was perfect as it matches the colors in my studio. I also used the Blue Fern Miss Tailor Set.
Pin It


The Blue Fern Studios chipboard I used from the Miss Tailor set
was the dressform, scissors, and sewing machine.

An 8 1/2 x 11 Layout
For this layout, I used the 7 Dots Studio Messy Head collection. There are so many beautiful pieces in this collection that I had a hard time choosing what papers to use. On this page, I also used the Blue Fern Bits, Organic Vine, and Quatrefoil Panel chipboard pieces.
Pin It


Blue Fern Bits

Organic Vine
Quatrefoil Panel

Thanks for stopping by, and remember there are a few days left to join in on the Blue Fern Studios September Sketch Challenge. Click here to join in the fun! Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. These are just totally gorgeous! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patter, that altered spool is quite possibly one of the cutest things I've seen!!!! Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The altered spool is really beautiful with just the right vintage feel. I love visiting antique stores myself. the layout is so cute. I love the softness of the page with the two birds peeping out. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete